Pumped Up Prices -- Can we combat climate change by raising the cost of energy?
The Society of Environmental Journalists, the Center for Environment at the University of Toronto, the Tornoto Star and the Canadian Broadcasting Company sponsored the event on June 20, 2008 at Hart House, University of Toronto.
Panelists for the event included (left to right above):
- Nicola Ross -- Editor of Alternatives Journal
- Stefan Reichenbach -- Global Head of Environmental Markets for Thompson-Reuters
- Susan Mcgehee - Sustainable Business Practice advisor for Price Waterhouse
- James Levine -- Producer, Canadian Broadcasting Company, Quirks and Quarks
- Mark Lutes - Policy Analyst, Climate Change & Energy, David Suzuki Foundation
- Peter Gorrie -- Toronto Star environmental reporter, freelance writer.